This week my friend Lee who blogs at Freshly Pieced is sponsoring this week’s giveaway. (You know her – she posts the WIP Wednesday linkup). One lucky blog reader will win all four of her Freshly Pieced patterns. That’s so generous of you, Lee!
Lee is a graphic artist by nature which really shows in the quality of her patterns and in her original quilt ideas. Not only has she won ribbons for her work from such prestigious shows as QuiltCon, she (along with Katie and Faith) are now in the process of publishing their first book, Vintage Quilt Revival. It’s available for presale from Amazon and is expected in December.
(Don’t be surprised if you see us working on another kit project in the near future….)
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment telling me what you think about modern quilting – are you a traditionalist, a modernist, or somewhere in between?
- I will randomly select a winner from all of the entries below.
- Contest is open to everyone near and far.
- If an international winner is chosen, they will receive the pdf versions.
- Comments are open through Wednesday, August 7 at 3 PM Pacific.
Last Week’s Winner:
Congratulations to last week’s winner Sherrye who won a Craftsy class of her choice!
Please grab my button and share it on your blog:
<div align="center"><a href="http://christaquiltsblog.com/giveaways" title="Christa's Year of Giveaways" target="_blank"><img src="http://christaquilts.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/christas-giveaways.png" alt="Christa's Year of Giveaways" style="border:none;" /></a></div>