First of all, let me express my appreciation and amazement with the sheer number of comments I got on my giveaway post last week. With nearly 700 entries, it was my most popular giveaway ever! Be sure to scroll to the end to see who won.
I also wanted to say thanks to all those of you who scooped up many of my clearance fabrics. There’s still a ton of stuff left, so feel free to shop ’till you drop. :-) (Or at least until the credit card is maxed out!!)
Thanks so much to Aurifil for sponsoring this week’s giveaway! Three lucky readers will each win one of the thread kits shown, chosen at random. Each kit contains 10 small spools (220 yards each) of 50 weight cotton thread – perfect for piecing and machine quilting.
From left to right, they are Darlene Zimmerman’s colors, Everyday Color by Me and My Sister, and Botanics by Carolyn Friedlander. These are so brand-spankin’ new that I don’t even have them in my shop yet!! Here’s a little peek inside:
- Leave a comment telling me how you like to shop for thread. Do you pick colors per project to match your fabrics, or do you like to have a healthy stash of threads on hand?
- Comments will be open through next Wednesday at Noon.
- Giveaway is open to everyone, near and far.
- 3 winners will be randomly selected. Each winner will receive 1 box of thread.
- One entry per person, please.
Last Week’s Winner
Huge congrats goes out to Teri I. for winning a bundle of Kona Solid fat quarters! Teri’s comment was, “If I were a Kona fabric it would be light turquoise. It is such a calming color.” Well, she’s probably not calm now!! Teri – I hope you make something fun!