Fabric Friday – Featuring Riley Blake Yardage Bundles

I’m really excited about today’s Fabric Friday Feature. You know, I’m still clearing out all of my bolt fabrics and notions on my ChristaQuilts website. When we made the switch to selling precuts, I thought I wouldn’t sell any more yardage, but I’m pleased to say that’s not the case!

20140401_riley_modstudioMod Studio yardage bundle by Riley Blake

Thanks to unique bundles put together by Riley Blake, I can now offer 1-yard cuts by collection and colorway. Click here to see them all.

20140401_riley_vintagehappyVintage Happy by Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet

So far, I’ve ordered all of the available Riley Blake yardage bundles and more are on their way! The bundles usually range between 6-8 yards each, from a specific collection.

20140401_riley_treasure_mapTreasure Map by Lesley Grainger

Just look all of these delectable bundles! The cool thing is that each of these collections are also available as fat quarter bundles and rolie polies.

20140401_riley_roundupRoundup by Sandra Walker

The fat quarters and rolie polies usually include one of each piece ranging from about 18-21 in the group. The yardage bundles are divided up by colorway; so a 21 piece collection would feature three different 7-yard bundles.

20140401_riley_rocketRocket Age by October Afternoon

Now I’m hoping other fabric manufacturers will follow suit!

This entry was posted in Fabric and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Fabric Friday – Featuring Riley Blake Yardage Bundles

1. wombatquilts says:

That Rocket Age fabric is just so darling.

2. Elizabeth Bell says:

Terrific bundles. Black and white, a classic.

3. Alice says:

Fantastic way to get matching fabrics. Hope other manufacturers do the same. I just wish bundles showed a picture of what all the fabrics look like. For instance, I hate paisley and would hate to find one inside a bundle.

4. Lindsay says:

I love the roundup collection! I’ve recently “gone country” and love anything that involves cowboy boots! So cute. <3

5. Michele hanus says:

Great bundles. I may to purchase one of them.

6. Susan Clay says:

Love Riley Blake and I love bundles. I don’t have to figure out how much of each fabric to buy. I seem to do better planning a project when I have boundaries. I will definitely be ordering some!

7. Rachell R says:

Love Riley Blake! I got up the courage and finally started cutting into my first 10″ stacker of Pieces of Hope.
    I’m going to sound really stupid, but I’m going to ask it anyway!
    The edges of layer cakes and charms are pinked, right? Do the measurements of the cuts include the pinking (the outside edges of the pinked “teeth”)…. And do I line up my pieces on the outside of the pinked edges, or the inside of the pinked edges?

That’s not a bad question at all – many people have the same thought! Most of the precuts are pinked but not all. As far as I can tell the measurements do include the pinked edges and you can line up the pieces on the outside edge :-)