Free EQ7 Downloads – Including Many of My Designs

One of the things I love about Electric Quilt software is being able to share some of my designs with others that use the program. Recently, I added two more of my designs to EQ’s Projects Download page.

Be sure to check out my Jolly Jelly Roll quilt (which was my first-ever quilt along):

Sugar Sweet Jolly Jelly Roll Quiltand my Ultra Modern Dresden paper pieced block: (which I haven’t made… yet!)

20140411_modern_dresdenFor more free EQ7 downloads, click here. My projects are all listed most recently, but there are literally hundreds of free designs for you to try.

While you are there, be sure to check out the bio’s of all of the other EQ7 artists!

This entry was posted in Christa's Quilts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Free EQ7 Downloads – Including Many of My Designs

1. Cheryl says:

What a beautiful modern Dresden design, I love it!

2. Sandra B says:

Your Ultramodern Dresden Plate is great! It has an Art Deco feel, which I love. Thanks for the inspiration!!

3. freedomgarden says:

This program looks like so much fun! I just spend so much time drawing out different versions of my latest quilt, it would be awesome to do it with a program. Cool!

4. Lis Ostiguy says:

Really interesting what EQ7 has to offer including your patterns. I am going to take the plunge and get it for my soon to be purchased mac

5. kittywilkin says:

I get more and more tempted to splurge on EQ by the day. Maybe one of my in-progress patterns will be a smashing success and my budget will allow moving beyond free Inkscape :) Gorgeous patterns, especially that modern take on the Dresden!

6. Wow Christa! Love that Ultra Modern Dresden!!! Couldn’t save the EQ7 file fast enough :*) Thanks for sharing!

7. I just bought the fabric for the jelly roll quilt and can’t wait to get started! Thank you for the awesome pattern :-)

8. Susan says:

I love the colors in the jolly jelly roll quilt but I see that the vintage modern is no longer available. Do you know of a fabric that has a similar color combination? I’d make the quilt using your instructions. Thanks so much

9. Diane says:

Wow on the Ultra Modern Dresden! Thanks for posting about sharing designs on EQ7. I am anxiously awaiting the release of the Mac version – already put in a special order at my LQS.

10. treadlemusic says:

The Modern Dresden is a winner for sure!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Hugs………………

11. Debi Bielawski says:

Christa you are every where I go. I have a story about your ULTRA MODERN DRESDEN that will have you rolling. .I think! Hubby to be loves the brightest wild colorful things..he is from NY and BIG Porta Rico/Brooklyn Family. He was the surprise baby after 9 brothers and sisters! So whe his oldest sister the Matriarch of the family turned 60 a big party was held and a big quilt to be made.
    60 sq with sixty rays each wutg a different story from her life. I sent out 60 copies of a modern dresden block To have 60 different ones made .With each maker writing a story inthe square. .Hubby 2B sent out 60 Ultra Modern Dresden… I dis know but he pull all my requests out . That was my introduction to Christa.

12. Pat S says:

I really don’t care for the traditional Dresden Plate but your Ultramodern one is wonderful! I could be tempted. :D

13. knitnkwilt says:

Your ultramodern Dresden Plate is stunning!