Blogger’s Quilt Festival – Voting Begins Today!

Don’t  forget to vote for your favorite quilts in the Spring 2014 Blogger’s Quilt Festival!

Spiraling out of Control is in the Original Design category and Modern Trees is listed in the Home Machine Quilted category. You can vote for one quilt per category, and there are a total of 11 categories in which to vote.

Modern Quilt

Spiraling out of Control by Christa Watson, 70″ x 70″

You can vote for Spiraling Out of Control here.

Modern Trees

Modern Trees by Christa Watson 43″ x 50″

You can vote for Modern Trees here.

Have fun and good luck to all who entered!

This entry was posted in Challenges and Contests, Christa's Quilts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Blogger’s Quilt Festival – Voting Begins Today!

1. Anne says:

Good luck both quilts are unique and fun. Great quilting on trees. Great colour on string quilt. Both things are not easy to do well. I have voted.

2. Rebecca says:

The first string quilt is my absolute fave…it’s been a while but I might have to delve into my pile of strings shortly I’m so inspired! Good luck!

3. quiltingmod says:

I’ve always enjoyed this quilt. Good luck in the competition. I appreciate your willingness to share your process.

4. Terri Ann says:

The quilting on modern trees is just wonderful. It add so much depth and texture to the design. Good luck in your categories!

5. Jess says:

Just voted :-) LOVE the quilts!!! Good luck!!!

6. Shauna says:

great quilts, I really love Spiraling out of Control, it just speaks to me

7. I love both of these even more now than when I first saw them. Thanks for linking up to TGIFF!