I had the most amazing time making my Infrastructure quilt and sharing each step of the process with you. I’m excited to share more pics of the finished quilt along with links to all of the previous quilt along tutorials and videos. I hope it inspires you to make your own version!
Infrastructure made from Geo Pop Fabric
- Click here to get the Infrastructure Quilt Kit (while supplies last).
Click here to get the Infrastructure Quilt Pattern – Paper Version
Click here to get the Infrastructure Quilt Pattern – PDF Version
Infrastructure Finished Stats:
- Finished Size: 60″ x 73″
- Pieced and Quilted by Christa Watson on a BERNINA 770QE
- Fabric used: Geo Pop by Christa Watson for Benartex
- Quilt designed by Heather Black of Quiltachusetts
- Infrastructure quilt pattern written by Christa Watson
- Batting used: Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 cotton/polyester
- Thread used: #5007 from Christa’s Aurifil Piece and Quilt Collection – Neutrals
- Quilting design: allover quilting using a decorative running zig-zag stitch
- Completed: November, 2019
Infrastructure Detail Pics:
You can really see how the bright geometric fabric and adds to the movement of the design.
Links to Quilt Along Tips & Tutorials
- Infrastructure Quilt Along Supply List
- Week 1: Design Notes, Prepping Your Fabrics
- Week 2: Cutting & Sewing Row 1
- Week 3: Cutting & Sewing Row 2
- Week 4: Cutting & Sewing Rows 3 & 5
- Week 5: Cutting & Sewing Row 4
- Week 6: Cutting & Sewing Row 6
- Week 7: Cutting and Sewing Row 7
- Week 8: Cutting and Sewing Row 8
- Week 9: Cutting and Sewing Row 9
- Week 10: Quilt Top Assembly & Basting
- Week 11: Machine Quilting
- Week 12: Machine Binding to Finish
Stay Tuned for More!!
I want to continue to be a cheerleader for “Start to Finish” quilting. Although I know that everyone has their favorite part of the quilt making process, I’m happy to guide you through the entire journey.
Infrastructure quilt, designed by Heather Black, made by Christa Watson