You know I love a good contest! I just heard about a nifty quilting contest sponsored by Moda and The Old Country Store, featuring Kansas Troubles fabrics (one of the most popular Moda designers ever).
- The deadline for entering is October 15, 2013. Click here to enter.
- The entry must be made exclusively of KT fabrics.
- Any KT collection or mix of KT goods is fine!)
- Entries may NOT exceed 60” x 60” (think small wall quilts, not bed-size quilts!)
- Entries must be submitted online at www.KansasTroubles.com (contest rules can also be found there).
- There are two terrific prizes! ($500 cash, 50-yard Moda shopping spree, autographed KT books)
- Prizes are awarded to the People’s Choice and Judges’ Choice winners. (Smaller prizes for the ten finalists.)
- The two winning quilts (People’s Choice and Judges’ Choice) will hang in the 2014 Quilt Museum exhibit!