I’m very excited for the 3rd Annual Sewing Summit which is coming up in just a few short weeks. 🙂 Already, I’ve heard from a few other bloggers I know that are planning on attending. It’s going to be such fun!
I thought I would post the classes I’ve signed up for below, in the hopes that any of you out there may be in my same classes. Plus, if I post my schedule here, I won’t lose it, LOL!
Friday, September 20th, 2013
- 9:00 – 10:15 Publishing a Book with Kate McKean
- 10:30 – 11:45 Getting Published in a Magazine with Ellen March
- 1:15 – 3:15 Curves Mini Quilt with Angela Pingel
- 3:30 – 5:30 HST Quilt Top with Amy Smart
Saturday, September 21st, 2013
- 9:00 – 10:15 Brands and Bloggers with Bernina
- 10:30 – 11:45 Social Media with Tauni Everett
- 1:15 – 3:15 Building your Creative Business with Alicia DiRago
- 3:30 – 5:30 Photography with Melissa Esplin
Let me know if you are attending and let’s get excited together!
3 thoughts on “Sewing Summit 2013 – My Schedule of Classes”
I was planning to go this year but I used my savings to buy my long arm instead. Have a great time and I’ll definitely be there next year.
We are in 4 classes together. The last 2 Friday ones and Social Media and Photography. I was torn between the Bernina one and Stash Mixology and the latter won out. I am starting to get excited. See you there 🙂
Have fun! I’m so jealous…I would love to be able to go to this show, but SLC is a bit of a trek from NC. I’m hoping you’ll blog about it afterwards…can’t wait to hear all about it!