I usually don’t post a separate entry for the winners of my giveaways, but since it was the grand finale last week with lots of prizes, I felt like it deserved a mention. And don’t worry, I’m sure I will be doing more giveaways in the future; they will just be more sporadic. 🙂
I was actually able to award 14 winners this week instead of 12. I had an overflowing bundle of scraps and an extra layer cake. So congrats to all these fabulous people (I’ve also emailed each of you separately):
- Michael Miller Charm Pack – Carole H.
- Robert Kaufman Jelly Roll – Diana (imsewbusy)
- Kona Solids Layer Cake – Sandra W.
- Quilting Treasures Fat Quarters – Elizabeth O.
- Aurifil Thread – Carolyn (cjtrez)
- Kwik Clip – Janet M.
- Signed Quilty Magazine – Elizabeth W.
- ChristaQuilt.com Gift Certificate – Jacqueline in Canada
- Charming Chevrons Pattern – Jennifer in Australia
- Modern X Pattern – Suzanne (goldwing)
- Fabric Scraps – Vicki P.
- Magazine Stack – Chris (Jmike)
- Extra Layer Cake – Kathy B.
- Extra Scraps – Megan V.
And now, for those of you who didn’t win, I wanted to share some free quilt patterns from Craftsy, just in case you didn’t know they existed. Part of my “job” of being a freelance blogger is that I get to do occasional “pattern roundups” featuring fun patterns from the Craftsy community.
It’s easy to find the rest of the free patterns. Simply go to patterns on Craftsy and then sort by “lowest price.” All of the free ones will then be shown first. You can literally spend hours combing through them all. Happy hunting!