As promised, it’s time for another Craftsy class giveaway – whoo hoo!! Since my quilt along tutorial on binding your quilt is coming up later this week, I thought it would be perfect timing to give away the Craftsy class Finishing School: Edges and Bindings with Mimi Dietrich. But first, let me tell you a little bit about this fabulous class.
Although I pretty much bind my quilts the same way every time, Finishing School teaches you how to do several fun techniques such as prairie points, scallops, piping, ruffles, and more! There’s even a bonus section on the often overlooked finishing touches like adding sleeves and labels to your quilts.
The class is broken down into six easy to swallow lessons, each about 30-45 minutes:
- Using Backing as the Binding
- Making New Bindings from Scratch
- Adding Trims
- Rounded Corners and Scalloped Edges
- Prairie Points and Ruffles
- Sleeves and Labels
Whenever I check out a Craftsy class, I always love reading the students’ comments and questions to learn more. Seeing what my fellow class-mates are making is super fun, too! Check out the cool coasters and trivets by craftsy member Pam in New Zealand. She was able to bind a project with more than 4 edges after taking this class! 🙂 (And her machine quilting is pretty awesome, too!!)
Here’s how to enter:
- Click here to be entered to win Finishing School: Edges and Bindings by Mimi Dietrich.
- Contest is open to everyone, through Friday, October 31st at Noon Pacific.
- Craftsy will pick a winner at random on Friday, and I will announce the winner’s name on Saturday, here on the blog.
Good luck and thanks for reading! This post was sponsored by my friends at Craftsy.