Want to get to know some fun, talented friends of mine? Then join us for the Creative Spaces blog hop which launches on Monday, July 9th, 2018!
Hosted by Tammy Silvers and Cherry Guidry, 16 of us are going to write a weekly post for 6 weeks about fun, creative topics in the quilting community. Think of it as getting to know some new friends and learning a few tips along the way!
Here are the scheduled topics we’ll be covering:
- Week 1: Studio Clean Up – before and after pics
- Week 2: Favorite Tools
- Week 3: Organizing Tips
- Week 4: Dealing with Scraps and/or Fabric
- Week 5: Dealing with Embellishments/Buttons/Thread
- Week 6: Dealing with Tools/Rulers
Meet the Makers!
Here’s the list of participants and the days of the week they’ll be posting. Click the links to each of their blogs below and follow them, or bookmark their sites so you can check out what each has to say every week!
- Kate Colleran of Seams Like a Dream
- Kris Poor of Poor House Quilt Designs
- Jessica Caldwell of Desert Bloom Quilting