I made Baby Bricks in two versions for a boy or a girl! I wanted to see how different fabrics, batting and quilting changed the overall design of the quilt.
Pretty in Pink: wool batting, quilted with loops and straight lines, cotton and polyester quilting threads, completed 2012.
Baby Boy Blue: cotton batting, quilted with straight lines, variegated blue cotton thread, completed 2012.
Quilt Along Tutorials:
- Step 1 – Supply List
- Step 2 – Cutting Your Fabric
- Step 3 – Sewing the Quilt Top
- Step 4 – Marking and Basting
- Step 5 – Straight Stitching
- Step 6 – Free Motion Quilting
- Step 7 – Binding by Hand
- Step 8 – Blocking and Labeling
Please share pictures of your work in progress in my Facebook group: Quilt With Christa
Click here for an EQ7 download of this pattern.Note: you must have EQ7 installed on your computer for this to work.
Copyright © 2013 ChristaQuilts Inc., for personal use only.