New around here? Welcome to My Site!
- Click here to get more fabulous patterns in PDF or Print
- Click here for all of your precut fabric needs including jelly rolls and more!
- Enter your email into the box at right to get notified each time there’s a new post.
This sugary sweet Jolly Jelly Roll Quilt was my very first quilt along! Made from just one jelly roll and a yard of fabric, this quick and easy quilt goes together very quickly.
In 2019 I recolored the design using my Geo Pop fabric line shown below:
Original Jolly Jelly Roll Stats:
- Finished Size: 51″ x 51″
- Completed: August, 2012
- Pieced on: Antique Singer Featherweight
- Quilted on: Bernina 1630
- Fabrics: Moda Vintage Modern Jelly Roll by Bonnie & Camille with Kona Solid in Peach
- Piecing Thread: Superior Masterpiece 50 wt. Cotton
- Quilting Thread: Superior TriLobal Polyester 40 wt Peach
- Batting: Warm ‘N Natural 100% Cotton
- Quilting Design: Allover Serpentine Stitch using a Walking Foot
- Binding: By Machine
- Total Sewing Time: Not recorded
- 1.1 Supply List
- 1.2 Sewing the Blocks
- 1.3 Completing the Top
- 1.4 Backing and Basting
- 1.5 Machine Quilting
- 1.6 Machine Binding to Finish
Click here to view my other complete quilt alongs!
Click here to share pictures of your jelly roll quilt in my facebook group.
Click here for an EQ7 file of this pattern. (Note: this only works if you have EQ installed on your computer)
12 thoughts on “Christa’s Quilts – The Jolly Jelly Roll Quilt”
OH HOW FUN THANKS
Thank you, Christa for a very unusual quilt tutorial. I. me across it today, and am ready o begin it tonight! I hope I can find a color grouping similar to yours. Thanks again, and I will Che k in frequently.
Just finished my first jelly roll from my own scrap box. Love it, thanks so much!
wonderful tutorials, love the colours (instead of b & w)
Beautiful quilt thanks for sharing
I am posting about your tutorials on my blog: http://aboutquilts.wordpress.com
and using one of your photos. Please let me know if you want me to remove your photo and I will.
Your tutorials are very well done!
Thank you Christa. Pretty quilt and I have a new jelly roll I bought on the Row By Row Experience Shop Hop that I will use for this quilt!
Great pattern. Thanks for sharing