New around here? Welcome to My Site!
- Click here to get more fabulous patterns in PDF or Print
- Click here for all of your precut fabric needs including jelly rolls and more!
- Enter your email into the box at right to get notified each time there’s a new post.
This sugary sweet Jolly Jelly Roll Quilt was my very first quilt along! Made from just one jelly roll and a yard of fabric, this quick and easy quilt goes together very quickly.
In 2019 I recolored the design using my Geo Pop fabric line shown below:
Original Jolly Jelly Roll Stats:
- Finished Size: 51″ x 51″
- Completed: August, 2012
- Pieced on: Antique Singer Featherweight
- Quilted on: Bernina 1630
- Fabrics: Moda Vintage Modern Jelly Roll by Bonnie & Camille with Kona Solid in Peach
- Piecing Thread: Superior Masterpiece 50 wt. Cotton
- Quilting Thread: Superior TriLobal Polyester 40 wt Peach
- Batting: Warm ‘N Natural 100% Cotton
- Quilting Design: Allover Serpentine Stitch using a Walking Foot
- Binding: By Machine
- Total Sewing Time: Not recorded
- 1.1 Supply List
- 1.2 Sewing the Blocks
- 1.3 Completing the Top
- 1.4 Backing and Basting
- 1.5 Machine Quilting
- 1.6 Machine Binding to Finish