Please email me at Christa@christaquilts.com if you are interested in having me lecture or teach at your upcoming event. I’d love to come visit!
If an event is listed as “Pending” that means I’m still waiting on a contract and/or deposit. Please contact me to get on a waiting list for that spot in case it falls through.
2018 – Schedule is Full
- Aug 25-26: Taping for The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims in Denver, CO
- August 27-28: Santa Clara Valley Quilt Association in San Jose, CA.
Monday 7-9 PM Lecture: The Hallmarks of Modern Machine Quilting
Tuesday 9:15AM – 3:45 PM Workshop: Modern Free Motion Fillers
- Sept 14-15: Tasmania MQG, Australia
Friday, 10-4: Walking Foot Wonders
Saturday, 10-4: Free-Motion Favorites
- September 20-23: Australian Machine Quilting Festival, Adelaide, Australia
Thursday, 10-4:30: Workshop: Machine Quilting Spirals and Swirls
Friday, 8-10 AM: Lecture: How Do I Quilt It? Tips and Tricks
Friday, 12:30-4:30 PM: Workshop: Improv Piecing – Modern Logs
Saturday, 7:30-2 PM: Workshop Modern Machine Quilting
- October 18-20: Las Vegas Quilters Quilt Show, Click here to register.
Wednesday 9-4: Walking Foot Wonders
Thursday 1 PM Lecture – How Do I Quilt It?
Thursday 6 PM:Trunk Show – Modern Quilts
Friday 9-4: Free-Motion Favorites
- November 1-5: Fall Quilt Market in Houston, TX.
2019 – Schedule is Full
- February 23-24: QuiltCon in Nashville, TN
Thursday, 9-5 DSMQ200 Walking Foot Wonders – Sold Out
Saturday, 2-5 PM QDR010 Design Workshop: Plan Your Quilting (Session A) – Sold Out
Saturday, 6-9 PM QDR011 Design Workshop: Plan Your Quilting (Session B) – Sold Out
Sunday, 10:15-11 AM LEC22 Lecture: Infusing Modern into Machine Quilting – Space Available
- March 12-13: Riverwalk Quilters, Naperville, IL
Tuesday Lecture/Trunk Show: How Do I Quilt It?
Wednesday Workshop: Modern Machine Quilting: Walking Foot and Free-Motion
- March 14-16: Great Lakes Heritage Quilters, Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Thursday 7 PM Lecture/Trunk Show: How Do I Quilt It?
Friday, 9-4 Walking Foot Wonders Workshop
Saturday, 9-4 Free Motion Favorites Workshop
- April 10-13: MQX New England (Pending)
- May: Spring Quilt Market
- June 10-13 : BERNINA University in Jacksonville, FL
- July 25-26: Quilt Guild of Northwest Arkansas. Lecture and Workshop
- August 7-10: Dave’s BERNINA in Provo and St. George
Wednesday: Walking Foot Quilting in Provo
Thursday: Free Motion Quilting in Provo
Friday: Walking Foot Quilting in St. George
Saturday: Free Motion Quilting in St. George
- September 16-18: Aurora Sewing Center in New York (Near Buffalo)
Monday: Lecture/Trunk Show Williamsville and East Aurora
Tuesday: Walking Foot Wonders & Free Motion Favorites Shop #1
Wednesday: Walking Foot Wonders & Free Motion Favorites Shop #2
- September 19-21: Snow Country Quilt Guild, Remsen NY (Near Syracuse)
Thursday, 6:30 PM Trunk Show
Friday, 9-4 Walking Foot Wonders
Saturday, 9-4 Free Motion Favorites
- October: Fall Quilt Market
2020 – Available for one More event in September
- January 21-23: Dallas MQG
Thursday: Trunk Show of Modern Quilts 7 PM
Friday: Walking Foot Wonders
Saturday: Free-Motion Favorites
- March: RahRah’s Fabrics and Quilting in Lubbock, TX
TBA: Trunk Show & 2 Workshops (pending)
- April 7-8: Mississippi Valley Quilter’s Guild
Tuesday 1 PM Lecture/Trunk Show TBA
Tuesday 7 PM Lecture/Trunk Show TBA
Wednesday 9-3:30 Workshop TBA
- May – Spring Quilt Market
- June 11-13: Minnesota Quilt Show in St. Cloud (pending)
Workshops and Lecture TBA
- July-August unavailable due to family obligations
- October – PIQF Pacific International Quilt Festival, CA (pending)
- October – Fall Quilt Market
Note: I will start accepting bookings in 2021 at the end of 2018
My Craftsy Classes: available WorldWide 24/7
Learn to make a quilt from start to finish!