I am so excited to kick off the blog hop for Machine Quilting With Style on Monday! Each day over the next two weeks (excluding Sundays) I will share a different quilt from the book, including some behind the scenes info and a few extra tidbits.
Schedule of Special Guests
The schedule below shows which day I will showcase each quilt, plus links to friends’ blogs who each remade their favorite quilt in their own way. You are going to love seeing all the variations!
- 9/14 Start here at MY WEBSITE
- 9/14 Color Crystals – Vicki Reubel from Orchid Owl Quilts
- 9/14 Technicolor Backing – Ida Ewing from Ida Rather Be Quilting
- 9/15 Pearl Gray – Alyce Blyth from Blossom Heart Quilts
- 9/16 Broken V – Sharon McConnell from Color Girl Quilts
- 9/17 Candy Pop – Linda Hungerford from Flourishing Palms
- 9/18 Ripples – Melissa Corry from Happy Quilting
- 9/19 Little Man’s Fancy – Tina Guthmann from Mod Geometry
- 9/21 Square in a Square – Stacy Cooper from Farm Road Quilts
- 9/22 Static – Lee Heinrich from Freshly Pieced
- 9/23 Rain – Cheryl Brickey from Meadow Mist Designs
- 9/24 Lightning – Leanne Chahley from She Can Quilt
- 9/25 Facets – Kristy Daum from St. Louis Folk Victorian
- 9/26 Focal Point – Amy Garro from 13 Spools
Plus, there will be additional stops on the hop from the awesome people listed below. They will be sharing their insights including book reviews, interviews, sample blocks, and other interesting content you won’t want to miss.
- 9/15 Andover Fabrics
- 9/16 Amy’s Free Motion Quilting Adventures and Leah Day’s Free Motion Quilting Project
- 9/17 Do You EQ? from Electric Quilt and Darlene from Quilt Shop Gal
- 9/18 Jacquelynne Steves’ The Art of Home and Scott Hansen from Blue Nickel Studios
- 9/19 Moda Fabrics – The Cutting Table
- 9/21 Katy Cameron from The Littlest Thistle
- 9/22 Debbie Grifka of Esch House Quilts and Generation Q Magazine
- 9/23 Rebecca Bryan of Bryan House Quilts
- 9/24 Stitch This – The Martingale Blog and Riley Blake Fabrics
- 9/25 Michele Foster of The Quilting Gallery and Teri Lucas from TerifiCreations
- 9/26 Pellon Projects and Amy Ellis from Amy’s Creative Side
Of course, there are going to be prizes! I mean, c’mon – what’s a blog hop without prizes, right? I’m not going to tell you who’s giving away what – you’ll just have to check out all of the stops for yourself. But trust me, there are some amazing prizes, so it’s well worth the hunt!
I’m going to do another quilt along in January and YOU get to vote for your favorite quilt. Whichever quilt receives the most votes is the quilt along I’ll do. Won’t that be fun??
Click here to vote for your favorite quilt along choice!
If that’s not enough fun already, be sure to tune into Pat Sloan’s Podcast – American Patchwork and Quilting Radio – on Monday afternoon, September 14th. I’ll be her guest for two segments, talking about the book and some tips for machine quilting success.
Click here purchase your autographed copy of Machine Quilting With Style.
10 thoughts on “Machine Quilting With Style Blog Hop Schedule”
I quilted a king sized on my home machine and don’t plan to do that again! I didn’t “puddle” the quilt enough, thus quilting it was a bit of a drag… literally.
I would love to read your book do I can learn enough to quilt bigger project s. And the fabric is beautiful
Congrats again on your new book Christa — and what a lovely lineup of fun you have for your blog hop — can’t wait to read up… Woot woot!!
I am so excited; I have never gone on a blog hop before.
This sounds like so much fun!
Christa I I will vote on your January quilt along as soon as I see all the quilts are in the book that are listed on your choices. Since my book was delayed I have to wait till it gets here. Do you have the ability to put a picture by the name of each quote maybe thanks.
Just can’t wait .
HAVE TWO BOOKS ORDERED. 1 FROM YOU AND ON3 FROM AMAZON AS A PRE ORDER. GIVING THAT ONE AS A GIFT.