I always like to post a final writeup of my quilt finishes (even when I’ve done a quilt along) so that I have a place where I can refer to the when I made the quilt, and keep track of the quilt details like fabrics & batting used. So hopefully you aren’t tired of seeing my Pieced Primrose quilts, yet. They were so fun to make!
Pieced Primrose FINISHED QUILT STATS
- Finished sizes: 35″ x 35″
- Designed using Electric Quilt 8 software
- Pieced and quilted by Christa Watson on my Bernina 770QE
- Fabric collection: Abstract Garden by Christa Watson for Benartex
- Commercial Pattern : Pieced Primrose by Christa Watson
- Batting used: Hobbs Tuscany 50/50 cotton/wool
- Thread used: Aurifil 50 weight cotton from The Variegated Collection by Christa Watson
- Quilting designs: edge to edge boxy spirals on cool, swirls on warm
- Completed: October of 2018
Click here for the free quilt along to make this quilt.