We are just a week away from the end of the year (thank goodness!) and just over a week away from the start of my Blooming Wallflowers quilt along! Here are a few reminders as we anticipate this super fun event!
I’m going to be posting updates each week in all the places. That means if you follow me here on the blog and are reading this, you don’t have to do a thing. Just keep reading my blog! I’ll also be sharing the same info in my newsletter, youtube, facebook and instagram.
That may seem overwhelming, but it’s really not. Not everyone follows me everywhere, so I don’t mind reformatting the info to meet everyone where they are at.
And if you DO follow me in more than one spot, it will be a good reminder to keep you moving along. To recap, here are a roundup of links to all of the important info so you are ready to begin, starting on January 3rd. I can’t wait!!
Important Links for Blooming Wallflowers Quilt Along
- Click here for the Blooming Wallflowers quilt along schedule
- Click here for the Blooming Wallflowers fabric requirements and die cutting info
- Click here for the Blooming Wallflowers quilt kit
- Click here for the Blooming Wallflowers quilt pattern – PDF
- Click here for the Blooming Wallflowers quilt pattern – paper