Congratulations to Heidi from Red Letter Quilts for winning last week’s giveaway. Heidi is doing a wonderful job keeping up with her “homework” and you can see pictures of her progress on her blog. Way to go Heidi!
Here are just a few thumbnail pics of some of the quilts in progress so far. You can see full sized pictures and share some of your own at Christa’s Quilt Along on flickr.
Quilt Along Giveaway #5.6 – Win a Pair of Machingers Quilting Gloves
These will come in handy when we begin quilting in a couple of weeks!
- Post a picture of your quilt along WIP on my flickr group: Christa’s Quilt Along.
- This can be a picture of the current quilt along, or any of my previous quilt alongs.
- If you don’t have a flickr account you can email me directly and I’ll post it for you.
- If you’ve already shared a picture that’s great – but I still need you to leave a comment here because I will draw one of the winner’s names at random from this post only! 🙂
- Comments are open through Tuesday, April 9th, at 6 PM Eastern Time (3 PM Pacific).
Now remember, it’s not a race. If all you have done so far is picked out your fabrics or just starting cutting, that’s ok. I still want to see it, and so does everyone else!
If you have just now found my Hugs ‘n Kisses Quilt Along that’s no problem – come join the fun!
You can also purchase a Hugs ‘n Kisses Quilt Kit from my shop while supplies last.
Good luck and happy sewing!
Email me: Christa@ChristaQuilts.com.