I’m excited to share with you two upcoming blog hops I am involved with this fall.
The holiday tutorial series will feature 10 different bloggers (including yours truly) sharing tutorials for fun gift projects this holiday season. The complete schedule is below. I would encourage you to visit each of the blogs now and bookmark them or add them to your bloglovin’ feed so you can catch them as they happen!
- Wednesday 11/6 Melissa from My Fabric Relish
- Friday 11/8 Kelly from My Quilt Infatuation
- Thursday 11/14 Lindsey from Inspiring Creations
- Wednesday 11/20 Jennie & Clara from Clover and Violet
- Friday 11/22 Teje from Nero’s Post and Patch
- Monday 12/2 Tessa from The Sewing Chick
- Wednesday 12/4 Bev from Flamingo Toes
- Monday 12/9 Stacy from Freshly Handmade
- Wednesday 12/11 Christa from Christa Quilts
- Friday 12/13 Erin from Why Not Sew?
The next blog event is hosted by Jessica from Quilty Habit.
She’s presenting a series entitled, “Sewing with Certainty“, geared toward helping you improve your sewing and gaining confidence at the same time!
Since machine quilting is near and dear to my heart, I will be expounding upon that topic as part of her series.
The unique thing I love about Jessica’s series is that it will include a linky party with prizes! Every two weeks from now through February, she will blog about a particular topic. In turn, you can expound upon each topic in your own blogs and talk about ways you are gaining confidence in this particular area. I think it sounds like a lot of fun.
Remember, each linky party is open for the entire series, giving you plenty of time to participate. I’ve included the full schedule (subject to change), including a link to the first party, underlined below:
- Sunday, November 3: First Linky Party! Write a blog post about the crafty areas in which you want to gain more confidence, and/or discuss a project you will be working on during the series that will help you gain this confidence.
- November 10: Choosing Fabrics
- November 24: Perfection
- December 8: Approaching New Patterns/Concepts
- December 22: Free Motion Quilting (FMQ) with Christa of Christa Quilts
- January 5: Creating Your Own Designs
- January 19: Showcasing Your Work
- February 2: Writing A Sewing Blog
- February 9: Final Linkup! Write a blog post about a project you worked on during the series that helped you gain confidence in your skills.
- February 16: Prizes awarded from all Linky Parties!
Happy hopping! 🙂