Hi Friends! Today I am guest posting over at my friend Amy Smart’s blog – Diary of a Quilter.I’m sharing some encouragement to help get you started on the path towards quilting your own quilts. If you are popping over here from there, welcome!!
I love a nice stack of colorful quilts – don’t you?
Here’s a roundup of additional blog posts I’ve written over the last couple of years that will help you feel confident in diving into domestic machine quilting. Happy reading… and quilting!!
- Introduction to Free-Motion Quilting, 1/13
- 10 Beginner Tips for FMQ 1/14
- Quilting on a Regular Sewing Machine 2/14
- Ask an Expert – FMQ Questions Part One 3/14
- Ask an Expert – FMQ Questions Part Two 4/14
- 5 Tips to Get You Started 3/19/15
- Free-Motion Quilting Fixes 3/26/15
Amy’s Craftsy Class is on Sale!
When writing this post, I got a message from my friends at Craftsy letting me know that Amy’s new class Pre-Cut Shortcuts is on sale, along with ALL craftsy classes at 50% off through 6/13.
You can read my review of Amy’s class here.
Click here to save 50% on ALL Craftsy classes!