I’ve been busy cutting out loads of new kits made from my Stitchy fabric collection. Usually I only create a couple of patterns and kits with each new fabric release. However, I couldn’t help myself this time around. These fabrics are just so fun that I wanted to offer more patterns and quilt kits for you to enjoy. The patterns are available as printed booklets or PDF downloads.
Sparkling Stars is Aglow with Color
- Get the Sparkling Stars Quilt Kit (includes pattern)
- Get the Sparkling Stars paper pattern
- Get the Sparkling Stars PDF pattern
Churn Dash Slide is My Modern Take on a Favorite Traditional Block
- Get the Churn Dash Slide Quilt Kit (includes pattern)
- Get the Churn Dash Slide paper pattern
- Get the Churn Dash Slide PDF pattern
Bling is one of My Most Popular Designs – I’ve Made it 4 Times!!
Terrace Tiles is one of the Easiest Quilts You Can Make – Perfect for Beginners!
- Get the Terrace Tiles Quilt Kit (includes pattern)
- Get the Terrace Tiles paper pattern
- Get the Terrace Tiles PDF pattern
Herringbone is my Free Quilt Pattern for You to Enjoy
- Get the Herringbone Quilt Kit
- Download my Free Herringbone Quilt Pattern
- Watch My Herringbone Video Tutorial on YouTube
Interlinked is an Updated Version of My Modern Neutrals Design
- Get the Interlinked Quilt Kit (includes pattern)
- Get the Interlinked paper pattern
- Get the Interlinked PDF pattern
I took a lot of videos and pictures of my process while making these quilts, especially the machine quilting. I’ll be sharing more of that over the next few weeks and months in the hope that you can apply my techniques to any quilt you are creating. My goal is to help you enjoy every step of the quilt-making process from start to finish, and take pride in your accomplishment!