Charming Chevrons Pattern Makeover – Now Available in 4 Sizes

Exciting news! I’m updating all of my patterns, and I just finished the first one! Charming Chevrons is now available in 4 sizes: Lap, Throw, Twin, and Queen.

CharmingChevronsCover

Purchase the PDF version of Charming Chevrons here.

Thanks to the fabulous graphic design work of Design by Lindsie, I’ve checked off something that has been on my to-do list for literally 10 years!!

Charming Chevrons is currently available as a PDF, but as we speak, I’m also getting them professionally printed so that quilt shops can carry them, too! (Just email me for wholesale pricing if you are a shop interested in carrying my patterns.)

I had a certain look I wanted for my patterns, and Lindsie knocked it out the park! She’s busy working on updating my other patterns, too, and I can’t wait! They will all be full-color with plenty of diagrams to help you out. After doing a little research on what others wanted in their patterns, I decided to offer each of my patterns in 4 different sizes. Where possible, I’ve also included extra tips for machine quilting or additional layouts.

Here’s the back cover with the fabric requirements for Charming Chevrons:

CharmingChevronsDigital_back

So, what do you think of the new look?

Just for fun-sies, you compare the new pattern with all of my older ones here.

17 thoughts on “Charming Chevrons Pattern Makeover – Now Available in 4 Sizes

1. Carole Hill says:

thank you for doing the 4 sizes, it will be so much easier to decide which size to make. I almost always make a lap, baby, or throw, so this is great news! It opens up the idea that anyone can now do your quilts, and they don’t have to be only one size. Yea!

2. Sue says:

I’ve been a big fan of this design for a long time. I will add it to my list now that the pattern is so readily available. Using precuts must save time. What sizes are the cover shots?

3. Jane says:

Congratulations Christa! I’m so pleased for you. I know you’ve been working on this for a long time, and it must be such a relief to have it done.

4. Katie kasel says:

Congratulations Christa, it looks fabulous!!!! It’s been really educational and inspiring to follow your creative business journey! Best wishes on a long and successful future!

5. Dorothy Washburn says:

Hey, a girl has gotta have fun fun…and make a buck or two when she can. I enjoy your blogs.

***Sent from mini Toto!

6. allisonreidnem says:

I can appreciate how much work must be involved in designing a quilt and then preparing a pattern! Writing a simple blog tutorial takes me ages and I tie myself in knots trying to get the instructions to read clearly! Great that you’ve been able to team up with a sympathetic designer!