Do you enjoy making row quilts? Some blogger friends of mine are hosting a row-along in September and I invite you to join them! You do NOT have to have Electric Quilt software to join.
Here are the Details:
- The Row Along runs from September 1 to October 6.
- Marian from Seams to be Sew, Amy Warner from Sew Incredibly Crazy and Bea from Be A Quilter are the hosts.
- 20 different designers will design a free pattern for each row of the quilt and each will also include a bonus EQ tutorial on their blog that day.
- There will also be prizes during the row along!
- Click here for the Row Along Schedule
Doesn’t that sound fun?
15 thoughts on “EQ Row Along Starts September 1st”
Sound fun, can not wait
where do we sign up at
I have had EQ for about 4 years and never opened the box, maybe this will get me started
love to join, love to learn more about EQ, no exactly computer savvy with it.
Sounds like fun, I’m definitely interested in learning more about EQ!
Well, I’m not quite finished with my current quilt, but I’d love to participate. Perhaps I’ll do a “mini” quilt table runner.
This definitely sounds like fun! Do we need to sign up? Or are more details to come? Thanks!
How do I join ? It sounds like fun.
Yes would love to join in. Does sound great. Thanks.
Does one need to have EQ in order to participate?
Nope – not at all 🙂 Just keep an eye on the hosts’ blogs for updates 🙂
Yes, it does sound like fun! I’ll look forward to it.
Sounds fun would love to be a part of it
Sounds wonderful! I’ll have a late start, but plan to join in. Thanks Christa! June