I love it when I see my fabrics popping up at quilt shops all over the country (and the world).
Each season I get an updated list from Benartex of who carries my current fabric and I’m happy to share it with you. Keep in mind this doesn’t include international shops, or those who purchase from a distributor. No does it include those who have the fabric on order but haven’t yet received it. But at least it gives you a start at finding out where to buy. If you know of any shops NOT on this list, please let me know and I’ll be glad to add them!
Geo Pop is my 4th fabric line, with 25 geometric skus in bright rainbow colors.
Geo Pop Shops!
Click the links below to go to their site or contact them for more info:
- ChristaQuilts (online only) – That’s me!!
- Aurora Sewing Center, NY
- Bernina of Naperville, IL
- The Bernina Connection, Phoenix AZ
- Blue Bar Quilts, Middleton WI
- Dave’s Bernina, St. George & Provo, UT
- Fabric Affair, Troy MI
- Fabric.com (Online Only)
- Fabric Square Shop, Stow OH
- Hayes Sewing Machine Co., Wilmington DE
- Homestead Hearth, Mexico MO
- House of Vacuums & Sewing, Florence NC
- Lucy in the Sky Quilts, Kalamazoo MI
- Minding My P’s&Q’s, Denton TX
- Peace & Applique Quilt Shop, Rochester IL
- Pins & Needles, Mt Kisco NY
- The Quilt Basket, York NE
- Quilt Etc., Sandy UT
- Quilter’s Cupboard, Atascadero CA
- Quilter’s Destination, Arlington Heights IL
- Quilt In A Day, San Marcos CA
- Quilting in the Valley, LaSalle IL
- Scrap Apple Quilts, St. George UT
- Stitch ‘N Quilt, Mableton GA
- Thistle Dew Quilt Shoppe, Fair Oaks CA
- Viking Says Sew N’ Quilt, Mauldin SC