I had so much fun making my Block Chain quilt, and I love seeing all the variations out there that others have made. I enjoyed experimenting around with the quilting on this quilt, and am excited to share this “Finish” post as a way to record all the details about this quilt!
Block Chain QUILT STATS
- Finished size: 69″ x 69″
- Designed using Electric Quilt 8 software
- Pieced and quilted by Christa Watson on my Bernina 770QE
- Fabric collection: Gridwork by Christa Watson for Benartex
- Commercial Pattern : Block Chain by Christa Watson
- Batting used: Hobbs Tuscany 50/50 cotton/wool
- Thread used: Aurifil 50 weight cotton from The Variegated Collection by Christa Watson
- Quilting design: free-motion edge to edge geometric chains
- Completed: October of 2019
Click here for the free quilt along to make this quilt.