The moment we’ve all been waiting for has finally arrived. You can now place your order for my Christa Cabinet. This will totally change your quilting life!!
Due to MAP policies (minimum advertised pricing) it’s difficult to share the cost here in print on the internet that lasts forever. However, you can click here to get the current price and order info automatically emailed to you.
Double Check The Measurements
The most important thing about my cabinet is double checking that your machine will fit the space allowed for the drop-down table. The official measurements are listed below, but the most important thing is to measure the width and depth of your machine. If it’s less than 23 1/2″ by 12 1/2″ you should be good to go.
- Cabinet fully open, will all leaves extended: 71 5/8″ W x 40″ D x 29″ H
- Cabinet closed with side leaf down: 56 1/2″ W x 22 5/8″ D x 29″ H
- Quilt leaf (back extension): 55 3/4″ x W x 18 1/4″ D
- Right side leaf for notions and stuff: 15 3/4″ W x 19 5/8″ D
- Lift opening (table top cutout): 23 3/4″ x 12 1/2″ D
- Drawer (open or closed on left): 18 3/4″ x 15″ D x 3 1/2″ H
- Cover for drawer (extra table space): 22 3/4″ W x 14 3/8 D
Partial List of Machines that Fit
I’ve been told that all BERNINAs and all Juki models will fit. However, double check your specific machine, just in case. You may have an older machine not on this list so it’s up to you to ensure proper measuring before placing your order. The cabinet will hold about 98% of the machines out there, except for the really huge ones.
Where Will it Ship?
The cabinet will be sent via FED EX “White Glove Delivery” which is available for 90-95 percent fo the continental US. This means it will arrive fully assembled, and they’ll deliver it to any room in your home, and even take away the packaging if you’d like. For anyone outside of this delivery area, we can discuss options on a case by case basis. Right now I can’t ship it out of the country, so my international friends will need to contact their nearest Arrow dealer.
Questions – Just Ask!
This is a big purchase so I want to help you through every step of the process. If you have a local Arrow dealer nearby, you are welcome to order it from them instead of me. I’m just here to provide a convenience for those who don’t have local access to one.
So please ask me any questions you have before purchase (and after, too)! You can reply in the comments, or shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Christa Cabinet features manual lift and locking casters.
- Standard height with casters is 29″
- Assembled Cabinet takes 3-4 weeks for delivery
- Both top loading and front loading bobbins can be accessed.
- Knee will fit with the cabinet; specify with custom insert
- Custom insert ships separately, allow 3-4 weeks for delivery
- Height of table tray can be adjusted for perfect fit by tightening the wing nut or removing a few of the chain links. (Click here for Arrow video showing how!)
Christa’s Quilt Blocks Coming July 2022
The first small batch of quilt blocks sold out right away during the local trade show, but more will be coming around mid July. I’ll open up orders for them around that time, to ensure there aren’t any production or shipping issues that may cause a delay.
I’ve been sewing on my cabinet since last October, when the first cabinet was sent to me to test and make sure I was happy with it. The answer has been a resounding yes!! I’ve made over a doze quilts on it since then (many in secret…) and I can’t emphasize enough what a joy it’s been to work on.
In Case You Missed It…
Check out the following information I’ve shared previously:
Click here to read the story behind how and why I decided to design this table.
Click below to watch my previous “Quilt Chat” where I share video of the table in action.
(Fast forward through the intro chat part!)
Click below to watch my “unboxing” when my Cabinet was delivered back in October:
I promise – you are going to love your cabinet as much as I do. In fact, I would say the cabinet is just as important as the machine you put in it! (But shhh…..don’t let me BERNINA dealer friends hear me say that, LOL!!)
Click here for current pricing. It includes the Christa Cabinet, custom insert to fit your machine, assembly and delivery to most areas in the US.