Can you believe that we are almost at the end of the Blooming Wallflowers quilt along? But not to worry, I have more inspiration coming your way! Next week we will bind our quilts to finish. But in the meantime, check out the fabulous quilts being made and shared in my Facebook group. Everyone featured today wins a free PDF pattern of their choice for sharing!
I love how Gina S. Chose soft watery batiks for her version and paired it with a black background. She finished it off with a textural allover quilting design and that binding is to die for!!
Abbie B. recently finished her quilt top and I love her yellow background, don’t you? Remember, you can work on any of my quilt alongs at your own pace, and on your own schedule. 🙂
Lynn L. gets bonus points for practicing her free motion quilting on a test piece before diving into her quilt. This is one of the recommendations I make in all of my classes.
Laina L. is following the quilting plan as shown in the Blooming Wallflowers quilt pattern. Isn’t she doing a fantastic job on her pebble quilting??
I don’t know about you, but seeing everyone’s progress inspires me to want to quilt today!!!
- Click here to get the Blooming Wallflowers Quilt Pattern (print)
- Click here to get the Blooming Wallflowers Quilt Pattern (digital PDF)
- Click here to purchase the optional kit while supplies last.
- Click here to share your progress in my ChristaQuilts Facebook group.
- Click here to receive quilt along updates via email.
- Click here for the supply list and links to previous quilt along posts.